CLERK TO GOVERNORS
Clerk To Governors
Salary: Grade 2D NJC Scp 4-6 (Actual £1,992 - £2,073)
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: Part Time (Usually 18 meetings per year – approximately 200 hours per year)
Start Date: Immediate Start
Fulbrook Middle School is seeking to appoint a Clerk to the Governing Body. The successful candidate will be able to attend meetings during the day and evenings, take accurate minutes and distribute papers for meetings of the Full Governing Body, Pupil Engagement, Achievement and Policy Committee and Finance, Estates and Staffing Committee.
• Provide a full clerking service to the Local Governing Body;
• Be able to take accurate minutes from your own notes or a dictaphone and then produce well-presented minutes for distribution;
• Collate and distribute agendas and associated paperwork in advance of meetings;
• Be available to take minutes at a minimum of 18 meetings throughout the year. Meetings will take place in the evenings and during the day;
• Provide procedural and legal advice and guidance;
• Maintain accurate records.
As well as the salary and Local Government Pension, we also offer a very popular cash back health insurance package, providing dental, optical, diagnostic consultations, scans and various therapies including physio, chiropractic and osteopathy.
For an application form and further details about the role please see our website: http://www.fulbrookmiddleschool.org.uk/ contact the school on 01908 582022, or email email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Application closing date: 9am Wednesday 1st July 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Fulbrook Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; all staff are expected to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, prior to interview. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
How to Apply
Please download and complete one of the application forms opposite and send to the following email address:
Please also complete the Disclosure of Criminal Convictions Form and return that with your application form.